*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819228-Serendipity-is-Allergic-to-Procrastination-at-Times
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#819228 added June 9, 2014 at 11:19pm
Restrictions: None
Serendipity is Allergic to Procrastination at Times
June 9, 2014

Welcome to My Reality

Are you allergic to any thing? How has this affected your life? If you're not allergic to anything, what's the one thing in your life you'd hate to be allergic to?

I'm starting to think that I'm allergic to almost everything. It makes me think that I'm that most abnormal person in the world (besides the other problems that I have).

Here are all the things that I'm allergic to.

1. Wheat
2. Corn
3. Dairy
4. recently figured out that I'm sensitive to most meat except fish/seafood
5. house dust
6. dust mites
7. weeds
8. most flowers
9. poison oak (I get very sick if this even touches me)
10. I'm techincially allergic to dogs, but my three children are dogs. However, it's not very high on the allergy scale.

I'm so glad that I'm not allergic to rice and soy. Most of the foods I eat are made from these two sources.

Blog City

Procrastinate Now! Are you a procrastinator? What is your attitude toward procrastination?

Sometimes and it depends on what it is. I often procrastinate when it comes to medical stuff. There's a medical decision that I need to make, but I keep putting it off. Thank goodness, it isn't a major issue, but I do need to make the decision because it would really help me if I could just come to a decision already.

Blogging Circle of Friends

Use the word serendipity in a poem or story.

I know this is lame, but I just couldn't think of anything. I'm working on the first chapter of my second book, and the cowboys, Tyler and Dylan, just don't use that word.


News In My World!

I haven't been feeling too great. It wish I could just make myself snap out of it! I really need to see my soulmate! Seeing him would really help...

I have to do a bunch of housework tomorrow. It's mostly laundry and sweeping. I think I'm going to try to clean the garbage cans, microwave, the outsides of small applicances, and maybe mop too if I have the time.
I also have to start packing for my mission trip from July 5-July 12 in Hobema Canada (it's in Alberta).

I'm either going to watch a movie on Netflix or work more on chapter 1 of my second book. Which should I do? Write of course!

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819228-Serendipity-is-Allergic-to-Procrastination-at-Times