*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819330-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#819330 added June 10, 2014 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Tuesday draws to an end, but it's not over yet. We had a full day but a good day, and now I just got out of the shower and am going to relax around the fire for a while. We haven't had dinner yet, so we will roast some brats over the fire and enjoy them with chips, sour cream, and a cold bottle of beer, maybe even two. Then, it's off to bed so we can get up early and head out on our road trip.

I was up around 3:45 this morning and went in to work. I didn't have to work, it's my first of three days off this week, but I have a new person opening on my days off. Not new, she worked for us last summer, but it's been over six months. A refresher would be more accurate, but hey, this isn't written for points. Anyway, I went in and met her about a quarter to five, went through the opening with her, and then did a little work on site. Not job work, but I had to find a bracket in the store and put up out in the guard shack for the radio batery and charger.

I was done a little after six and drove back home. Once home, I spent a few minutes with the dogs getting them settled down, then used the bathroom and snuggled back into bed. Rhonda was sleeping peacefully, on my side, Hannah was sideways taking up most of her side, and Hyko was on his bed at the foot of ours. I should have taken a picture, but I was tired and just wanted to snuggle into the sheets, wrap my arm over Rhonda and feel her warm body pressed against mine as I let myself drift back to sleep.

I had not got much done after work on Monday, getting home kind of late. I worked until four, then did a bit of shopping at the store we work at, but did not find what  I needed. I drove around to the yard and picked up my dear, talked to Rhonda for a few minutes and then drove over to HyVee to get the stuff I needed. Once I was done I drove home, getting here about seven. I had to settle the two dogs, Hannah and Hyko, down, let them out to potty, then bring in the groceries and put them away. After, I grabbed a bottle of beer and stripped down to my boxers, sat down in my recliner and fired up my laptop. I didn't get much done but did check a few sites quickly while I drank my beer.

By the time I finished it, I was tired, so I took a nice nap and didn't wake up until almost ten. I had to write my journal entry yet, so I fixed myself a cup of coffee and set about getting my entry written before Rhonda got home. I finished it, logged into MFP and FB, then grabbed a bit to eat. I didn't bother with much, just a couple of pieces of cold chicken. By the time I finished them, Rhonda was home and it was now almost eleven thirty. We talked for a little bit, enjoyed a brandy and went to bed, getting to bed about half past midnight.

Of course, with the long hours over the weekend, we had not had much time for each other, or anything else. Tonight we could stay up a bit later, since we both had today off, and it was nice to take a little time to enjoy our loving passion. After we snuggled and fell into a deep sleep until my alarm went off this morning. I didn't even wake up to the alarm, Rhonda woke me so I would turn it off. She had hers set a little later, and it would not take as long to get ready this morning since I wasn't going in to work. When her alarm went off later this morning, she hit the snooze and we got a few more minutes of sleep before getting up and getting some coffee. I had just enough time to drink a cup before I left; Rhonda had a few sips of mine and went back to bed as soon as I was out the door.

I slept hard after I got home, and didn't even know Rhonda had already gotten up. She had coffee ready and we enjoyed a couple of cups, did a Bible study and then got started on our day around two this afternoon. Yes, I said two. I did not get up until a little after ten, and of course, I had to jump back into bed and have the two dogs jump up, one on each side of me. I made enough room for Rhonda, too. We gave the dogs some loving, since they also had been kind of put on the back burner with the long work hours over the weekend.

Then we had a cup of coffee and talked. After one cup we set up to do our Bible study and had another cup of coffee. This had us almost to noon by the time we finished, then it was time to eat something, since we had just had a banana for breakfast. We cooked up a couple nice slices of ham, some seasoned fried potatoes, and a couple of eggs with toast. Then we sat and enjoyed our brunch and fed the dogs their lunch. Once we had this done, we got dressed for mowing and working outside, and it was after two. We got the entire lawn mowed, the grill moved, and the landscape block in place at the new location for the grill. After we set up the landscape blocks we enjoyed a bottle of beer and then came in and took a shower.

Rhonda washed me up, I washed her, and then I came out to get my entry done while she finished up shaving her legs and doing all those little things that make it so difficult to not just smother her soft perfumed skin with kisses. But we still have to eat something, since we have not had anything other than a few bottles of beer since brunch. We have a fire going and since I'm about done here, I'm going to enjoy the fire, cook my brats over it, and then slip into bed and maybe just cover that beautiful woman with kisses. Of course, we can't stay up too late, since we plans for tomorrow... or can we?

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819330-Tuesday