*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823790-What-Makes-People-Interesting--Kisses
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#823790 added July 28, 2014 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
What Makes People Interesting & Kisses
Today's blogs... brought to you by one crazy day....

Blog City – DAY 147


Prompt: Ten things that you think make people interesting.

#1 - A varied Life Experience - people of all ages have stories to tell; what have they been through and how did they handle it

#2 - Words of Wisdom - this ties into the above - as life experience teaches us things, things we can share and learn from. Passing that on to others is always good.

#3, #4, #5, #6 - Having connections - friends, family, pets, co-workers - all these things deepen that life experience and make some interesting stories. Technically this could be 4 things.

#7 - Having a hobby - this can be anything from writing to the running marathoner.

#8 - Being passionate about something and a willingness to share your views

#9 - Having some kind of work - whether it be in or out of the home - anything from being a full time mother to a rocket scientist - it all has meaning and adds a dimension to the person.

#10 - Some kind of travel interest - this could be as wild as visiting Europe or taking your family to a campsite or even visiting a nearby town.

Bonus - Being open to new experiences - nothing ever stays the same, we must all deal with change - sharing how things go for you is interesting (even if you are not crazy about change)

As a writer, I tend to find people interesting. Each of us has a story. Some of us get to share our stories. Some of us like to create stories for the people we watch. It really is quite fascinating.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge


Tell and share something about your kiss.

“WHAT EACH KISS MEANS” –
Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together.
Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends.
Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU…


So what does the kiss blown through the air mean? Or the kiss sound made when your partner comes through the room and you want to acknowledge him without getting up from your computer?

I remember kisses my grandmother would give me on the check and I would rub at them - we would laugh and say we were just rubbing them in. What may have started as a wiping off turned into a rubbing in as we made circles on our cheek and smiled.

I remember good night kisses on the forehead before bed to seal me in and tuck me in safe for the night.

I often kiss my husband on the shoulder just to reassure him, it is usually accompanied by a hug and I love you.

I don't think I have ever been kissed on the hand and I would not trust the person doing that - it seems like they are trying too hard. But that is just me.

Kisses on the lips are lovely, but they are reserved for my husband. He gets all the best ones, including the ones I threaten him with - 'be have or I will come over there and kiss you."

I used to kiss the top of my cat's head when I would cuddle her. She would also rub her nose on mine. Her little licks were 'kisses' and I would always thank her for them.

I thank dogs for their 'kisses' as well, so long as they don't lick my face.

Kisses I don't like as sloppy.


© Copyright 2014 đź’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
đź’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823790-What-Makes-People-Interesting--Kisses