*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823856-Doctor-Them-Doctor-Us-forever
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#823856 added July 29, 2014 at 8:18pm
Restrictions: None
Doctor Them, Doctor Us forever
Big trip to Ann Arbor tomorrow to visit with a bunch of different doctors in regard to my son. Once a year check up to see where he is at and that includes genetics! So many people deal in concepts way more complex than I will every likely be able to understand in this lifetime without cybernyzing myself. Is that not a cool word? My dictionary didn't recognize it! See, I am getting a bit smarter with age.

I wonder how many of them people imagine the creation and destruction of worlds and empires on a daily basis? Hmmm. No, it isn't a comparison. I am really happy to have people, doctors and nurses and secretaries and such, people who choose to help people in need, such as my son and me through my son. Oh, a big round of applause for all people out there. Let's find a way to get along and a way to not get along without mental or physical harm.


© Copyright 2014 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823856-Doctor-Them-Doctor-Us-forever