*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824208-Jenetics
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#824208 added August 2, 2014 at 7:11am
Restrictions: None
Jenetics
Trip to the Ann Arbor went well. Got to see a lot of doctors in a day. One thing I found most interesting is that my boy does not have Cranial Nasal Dysplasia. Genetics is a confusing thing. So, the boy, the wife, and I are going to get full genetic testing done to see just what disease this is. Frustrating to know he has this problem and suddenly it was always something else!

Oh, and genetics said they have the power to check everything with one sample of blood. I think the chosen few are going to have their genetic make-up saved for some future day when those of us who have had their genetic makeup saved will be brought back to save mankind via a seed ship...Whatever, I am writing about it and that is what is important. I think? Maybe.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking to think that the powers that be can have a plan, that works. It was a different hospital, but one time my boy had his blood retested and they found out he was actually a girl! Uhm, wrong blood people. The best of plans sour given the opportunity for mistakes.
© Copyright 2014 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824208-Jenetics