*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824131-August-Youve-got-to-be-kidding-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#824131 added August 1, 2014 at 4:10pm
Restrictions: None
August? You've got to be kidding me!
Below is the updated "To Do" list to work on.

1) Reviews are STILL at the top of the list--the number of reviews written this month = 1 Review of "Look at Me - scene 10"

2) Review a flash short story and or short story under 1,500 words. *Box* Fail...

3) Review a poem. *Box* Fail...

4) Port raids and reviews on new Yellow case recipients. *Box* Fail...

5) Review Newbies. *Box* Fail...

         Reviews written today: *Box* Fail...
         Total Monthly Reviews: *Box* = 1 Review of "Look at Me - scene 10"

Yes, 1 review for all of July and now it's August. Time to roll the counter back and start over.

6) Keep up with campfire: "Bansbree: Hub of the Three Kingdoms. *BoxCheck* *BoxCheck*
My last entry added at 4:44am WdC time--2:44am my time so this basically counts as my first Campfire entry for August.


7) Work on what I've started, regarding the project to Evaluate/Organize/Edit/Report on the campfire as mentioned in item #7 *Box* Fail...

8) Follow inspiration on everything noted on "Honey Do" List. *BoxCheck* There wasn't much inspiration, but what was there I did Follow...Check out Addition #38 of "Bansbree: Hub of the Three Kingdoms Hint it's close to the bottom and by Dyrhearte writes...


9) Continue this list of to dos through the week, tally up what was started, and what is finished, and what is still pending to be listed on next weekend's project of "To Dos". *BoxCheck*


© Copyright 2014 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824131-August-Youve-got-to-be-kidding-me