*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824766-Happiness-in-the-Elevator-While-Living-Twice
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#824766 added August 8, 2014 at 3:55pm
Restrictions: None
Happiness in the Elevator While Living Twice
Aug 8, 2014


Blogging Circle of Friends

Share with us what makes you happy...is expressing joy easy for you.

My emotions are usually up and down, and sometimes it's hard for me to express happiness. I'm often afraid that if I express it too much I will lose it.

Blog City

If you were trapped in an elevator for 12 hours, which three bloggers would you most want with you in that situation? Keep in mind 12 hours is a long time....

Princess Megan Rose 22 Years because she's a Dark Shadows fan.
Lyn's a sly fox because we have similar music taste.
Elle - on hiatus because I love her kitchen newsletter. I love to cook, so we would probably have a lot to talk about.

WDC Soundtrackers Barrel O' Monkeys

This is a song that was the title of a James Bond movie called You Only Live Twice by Nancy Sinatra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFtQPgHyek


News In My World!

My shopping trip went well yesterday, and Maggie's visit to the vet went very well too. I saved tons of money by using coupons yesterday. I saved a total of $51.

I've been helping my brother pack the last of his things. He's moving to Spearfish, South Dakota. He will be leaving early Monday morning and taking Maggie with him. I'm really sad about losing Maggie. I wish he would change his mind about that, but I was told that I didn't have any say in the matter.

Musical Endings

Here's a really cool cover of Cher's Bang Bang! It better than Cher's (in my opinion).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSNHCdSR6tc

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824766-Happiness-in-the-Elevator-While-Living-Twice