*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824924-Bouncing-Love-Abound
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#824924 added August 10, 2014 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
Bouncing Love Abound
I wrote this to the Romance Newsletter of WDC:

Defining love can be quite illusive, I agree. I think the answer might be found in common with those things capable of Love, meaning similarities of animals and humans, as I believe animals are indeed capable of love. Perhaps love is the ability to drool at what one desires even when what is desired is not present? What I am suggesting is that love is capable of changing meaning as one applies it to different life forms.

Ya, I didn't write it in pink letters but I thought it apt to do so now. I wanted to write further about plants loving too but my point was already made so I left the statement as it was. I did desire to write this very same statement to all the other newsletters, changing only small things to make it apply to the other newsletters. Imagine how little I would have to change this statement for the Horror Newsletter? Or the adventure???

I go on.
© Copyright 2014 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824924-Bouncing-Love-Abound