*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825333-I-had-Hi-as-my-title-but-it-needs-to-be-at-least-3-letters
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#825333 added August 14, 2014 at 8:11pm
Restrictions: None
I had Hi as my title but it needs to be at least 3 letters
1. Hello.

2. I quit my teaching job Monday, March 31. "Why in tarnation did you do that?" you might reasonably ask. Well, a lot of reasons, number 1 and 2 of which were that the students were about to drive me crazy and the administration wasn't any better.

3. My husband is now making more than the two of us were together. This church that he got called to back in January as an Interim voted in June to call him permanently and gave him a great big raise, like more than my whole paycheck. So I am staying my butt right at my house and being a housewife.

4. We got a new dog, in addition to Wimzy and Bitsy. His name is Jack. He is a little terrier puppy. Wimzy is a big terrier puppy (Ha! She's 7 years old, but still a puppy) and she has taken up a lot of time with him. They get on either side of the rope toy and spend hours tugging on it. Also we have an old guitar sitting behind my chair. I accidentally strummed it the other day when I was trying to put something on the table. Jack was simply fascinated by that. He is our new little baby.

5. I am just now getting to where I feel back to normal. I never was cut out to teach. I sure am glad to be away from being a school librarian! I may let my teaching license expire. Dern.


© Copyright 2014 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825333-I-had-Hi-as-my-title-but-it-needs-to-be-at-least-3-letters