*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825809-Mom
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#825809 added August 20, 2014 at 8:51am
Restrictions: None
Mom
Mom continues to have good and bad days. I am reminded of the child birth of my children.
There were good and bad days. In the early days there was morning sickness. Along the way the baby got so big that it was going to bust and this was amplified in summer time when she had me and my brother.

She continues to give birth in a much different way. She has many grandkids and great grandkids. People like to think of her as mom, because she has filled that role in so many ways in those who were not even her natural children. I listened to a friend talk about how the last two days were difficult. There has been talk that death is like a time of birthing. All of us are welcome to celebrate the event. There are good and bad days.

The truth of the matter is that none of know our time. I was told yesterday of a man who lived for five years in a very sickly state and in two days his life disappeared. It was his time. I pray that I can know that time for myself and others. The hard part is letting go and letting God. In a manner of speaking every day is an opportunity to meet God. I am praying for you mom. Continue to grow closer to God and God will grow closer to you.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825809-Mom