*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826004-Cat-talk
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1985722
Ongoing stories about our rat terrier
#826004 added August 22, 2014 at 1:19pm
Restrictions: None
Cat talk
One of the things Buddy likes to do more than anything else is play. He loves most of all to play with his blue football. He races out all a glee with his tongue hanging out racing to his ball wherever it might be thrown. I have no doubt that he would have been a top notch retriever on any football team. He gets the ball and looks forward to the next play. He loves the opportunity to get into a battle of tug of war with the ball in his mouth. He lets go and the game goes on. Except this time the ball falls right in front of our big white cat snowy. Buddy keeps looking at snowy. You can tell he really wants that ball. Snowy just glares as if to say "make my day little dog". Buddy grins and realizes that snowy is no one to mess with. He cowers back toward me as if I am going to do something about this. When we are on a walk, he is always looking for a cat to chase. At home he has learned to stay away, in hopes that he will survive another day.*BigSmile*
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826004-Cat-talk