*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829234-Public-Enemy-number-one
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1985722
Ongoing stories about our rat terrier
#829234 added September 27, 2014 at 10:26am
Restrictions: None
Public Enemy number one
Yesterday I opened our mailbox. There was a letter from the apartment complex that said that our little dog Buddy was reeking havoc on the neighborhood. It was a written notice, but their was the threat of Buddy being wanted dead or alive if he and his owners did not clean up his act. According to the note Buddy had not been wearing his leash??? I was a bit puzzled with that one. Although there have been a few days in which he sneaks out the door. Maybe more times than I realize. Could it be that Buddy can open and close the door while Sharon and I are away?

Another charge rendered in his direction is that he poops in peoples yards and we do not pick it up. It is kind of gross. I do pick it up sometimes, but not enough to please this neighbor. I bet he looks out his window every day and takes pictures of Buddy going poop. What a thrill must resonate through this person's body when Buddy leaves poop in his or her own yard, after all Buddy's poop is precious.

The other charge was that Buddy was peeing on someone's flowers. Now that is one that seemed kind of silly at best. I am sure Buddy saw flowers that had not been watered and was being a citizen. He loved the beauty and thought he would find his own way to anoint it. What makes all of this real sad is that Buddy has not even been outside for a week. We even have public records of this. Bud must be pretty sneaky. If you catch him in your neighborhood watch out he may be armed and dangerous.
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829234-Public-Enemy-number-one