*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826314-Prompts-of-the-Enchanted-Wheelbarrow-Tonight
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#826314 added August 25, 2014 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Prompts of the Enchanted Wheelbarrow Tonight
Aug 25, 2014


Blog City

What do you like to find in a blog prompt? Do you prefer open-ended or very specific prompts? Is there a particular type or element of a prompt that you dislike? Do you have a prompt that you think would be great? Include it and I'll see what I can do to make that happen.

I like most of the blog prompts received. I enjoy the variety. The only ones I don't like are the ones about writing a story or poem because it's hard for me to come up with stuff like that in 24 hours or less. My mind tends to be slow! LOL! Maybe a cooking/food related prompt or one about our jobs/career/business.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Write a story, poem, or lyrics about The Enchanted Wheelbarrow.

Enchanted wheelbarrow,
where did you go?
I need some magic
to get me through this night.

I've had a bad day and night, and this is all I could come up with!


News In My World!

I've had a bad day. I had two light seizures, broke my toe because of one of them, and having to resolve a customer complaint (I'm self-employed in the direct sales field). Luckily, my two four-legged angels came to my rescue and kept the falls from hurting me even more!

Musical Ending!

Most of you probably think that Are You Lonesome Tonight? was Elvis's original song. Nope! It was written by A P Carter of the Original Carter Family. Here's a clip of them singing the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22R5IgxP_pg

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy



© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826314-Prompts-of-the-Enchanted-Wheelbarrow-Tonight