*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826355-Anniversary-tile
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#826355 added August 26, 2014 at 10:34am
Restrictions: None
Anniversary tile
So I spent the weekend celebrating my anniversary by going out to eat and then seeing a movie- without the kids. It was amazing how much they are missed no matter how annoying they can be at the same time. Well, the anniversary celebration was just Saturday. The rest of the time I was visiting my relatives and helping to put in a new 100 amp service box.

It was funny when I went out to eat with my family at a Chinese restaurant, I received a fortune cooking with no fortune! Maybe they knew that I really didn't like Chinese food? I really don't.

Oh, the movie I took my wife to was "Lucy" and it was pretty good! More my style of movie rather than hers, but she enjoyed it nevertheless. We had a good time, all of us, including my two boys. The wife got to do her shopping in the big city at Hobby Lobby, and even better, JoAnn Fabric! Her spending money should concern me but My happiness, uhm, I mean, Her happiness is most important, especially if I am to survive my anniversary!
© Copyright 2014 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826355-Anniversary-tile