*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826029-Living-Scared
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#826029 added August 22, 2014 at 7:52pm
Restrictions: None
Living Scared
So I sit at my son's Doctor's office for an hour and a half, waiting for a signature on a paper so my boy can ride the bus and I get nothing. I waited as long as I could. I was told I just had to pick it up but I end up waiting anyway. I get home and the wife calls in and there was some mis-understanding because it was ready to pick up. Grrrrrrr.

Course, I did get to see some interesting people. One lady was rocking her baby in a car seat. Back and forth, back and forth. She quieted the baby and though he was asleep and dared try to stop the rocking and set the seat down. "WAAAAAAAAAAA" and Her, "Awwwwhhhhh" and she began the rocking again. Another talkative teenage girl, yapping away to some fellow, claimed to be waiting to make sure her shots didn't kill her in the next half hour.

I didn't say a word to anyone and no one said a word to me. What? The famous Jimminy, shy? Yep, sort-of. I like people, but from a distance. They scare me some, I admit.
© Copyright 2014 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826029-Living-Scared