*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826917-Smart-Memories-Drift-Away
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#826917 added September 2, 2014 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Smart Memories Drift Away
Sept 2, 2014


Blogging Circle of Friends

David Gerrold says," Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at." Do you agree or disagree"

I agree with this completely! I think it is good to know your limitations and what you can't do. I believe knowing these can keep you from making costly mistakes that can be easily avoided. However, I also think that one should work on overcoming limitation whenever possible to open yourself up to new and good opportunities.


Blog City

Think back on the month of August 2014. Find a moment, one moment, that stands out in your memory - be it good, bad, or a little bit of both. Share it with us.

August was a busy month both good and bad. It was mostly good though, only one bad thing really happened. The bad moment is the one that stands out in my head, and that was on Aug 11th. That was the day my brother took Maggie with him to South Dakota. I miss her more than ever *Sad*.

Good Memories of August 2014

1. It was my most successful weight loss month (I lost 11 pounds in August)!
2. It was my most successful month for my direct sales businesses (sales,new recruits, and booking online parties).
3. I got a raise at my side job (only a $5 raise, but a raise is a raise therefore good in my book).
4. I made some very useful tweaks to the gluten free cupcake recipe I've been developing.
5. I wrote a recipe for gluten free donuts (I'm still developing it though).
6. My four-legged angels, Josette and Rocky, kept me from having a very bad fall toward the end of the month (if they hadn't have been there, I could have really hurt myself).
7. I had a very successful grocery shopping trip during the last weekend of the month (I bought $17 worth of groceries and only had to pay 33 cents!)
8. I expanded my direct sales business by becoming a consultant for Fuller Brush, Norwex, Le-Vel, and Dlites.
9. Rocky learned how to detect when I'm going to have a seizure (I don't know how he did this. I didn't teach him, but he has demonstrated that he knows).
10. My mom and I started getting along better.
11. I got into a smaller clothing size.
12. I found a foundation that really works for my skin (Younique's mineral touch powder).
13. I made two You Tube videos about Country Gourmet Home.
14. I improved my energy and stamina.


News In My World!

I'm just busy with my direct sales businesses. I have online parties for Country Gourmet Home booked through Sept 22nd. I'm in the process of becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef and have already had a person to tell me that she wants to book a home party with me for Pampered Chef.


Musical Endings

Here is Waylon Jennings' cover of Drift Away, and yes, his cover is better than the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezv-5ftSCtk


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy


© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826917-Smart-Memories-Drift-Away