*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827297-Rainbows-of-Photos-to-Help-Me-Through-the-Night
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#827297 added September 5, 2014 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Rainbows of Photos to Help Me Through the Night
Sept 5, 2014


Blogging Circle of Friends

Activists are campaigning to remove a color from the rainbow. Which color? What's their argument?

The activists want to remove orange because it's an ugly color. At least, that's the color I would remove because I can't stand to have that color anywhere around me.


Blog City

Recall an old childhood photo. Narrate the events that led up to that moment that photo was taken.

I have childhood photos, but I can't remember the events very well. That's one of the things that my brain disorder messes with me. It destroyed a lot of my past memories.

Here are some of the childhood photos that I'm looking at now (I was under 18 in all of them).
1. A photo when I was about 6, and I was wearing overalls and a straw hat. It was at a talent contest that I won.
2. I'm wearing a red satin dress with a small crown on my head. The pic is date Oct 1987. I think it might have been when I won Harvest Carnival Queen. I would have been 11.
3. I'm wearing a black evening gown with loads of rhinestones. It was in 1992 when I was on the Homecoming Court. I was a junior in high school.
4. I'm wearing a black cocktail dress and a red corsage. I was very thin. This was when I was 13 and could wear a size 3/4 for awhile. This pic was taken at the eighth grade banquet/dance. I weighed 105, and I remembered people in my class, telling me how fat I was.
5. I'm wearing a short lilac pageant dress. I think I was seven. I believe I came in 1st runner up in that pageant. I also won most photogenic for this pic.
6. I'm wearing a long light blue pageant dress. I was 6 in this pic. It was taken the same night the first photo was taken. I think I came in 2nd or 3rd runner up and 1st runner up for most photogenic.
7. I'm wearing a red cocktail dress. I'm about 17 in this one and at my junior prom. I was the only girl without a date. I was the wallflower in the corner. I left at 10:30 that night because my mom told me that only pretty girls with dates could stay for the whole prom.
8. I'm wearing a purple cocktail dress. I was 14 and in my school's beauty and beau pageant. I made the top ten, and I think I shocked the whole school since I was known as the ugly duckling.
9. I'm dressed up as a vampire for Halloween. I'm wearing a long, slinky black skirt and tight black blouse. My hair is jet black in this pic. The collie I had at the time is in the pic with me. I think I was 15 at the time. I remember my grandmother being there, and she was dressed up as a witch.
10. This pic looks like a Christmas morning when I was 12 or 13. I have on a white gown and white robe while opening a Christmas present. I looked thin in this pic too. I think I was about 115 pounds at the most.
11. I'm holding my little brother in my lap. I had on a cute floral print dress. My brother looked about two in this pic and that would have made me about 12 at the time.
12. I looked like I was under 5 years old in this pic. I was wearing a blue swimsuit and sunglasses. I looked like I was trying to strike a pose.
13. This is a pic when I was either 13 or 14. I'm wearing a red blouse and a black pencil skirt with some black shoes that had very high heels.
14. This last pic is of me dressed as a cowgirl for a play. I think I was either 10 or 11 years old. I had on a western pink shirt, black jeans, and a black hat.

News In My World

I finished the Skeleton for Halloween workout for the third day in a row. After I finish with this blog entry, I will probably do the two Victoria's Secret model workouts that I've been doing for the past two days. Then I will have to get ready to go shopping with my mom.

Mom and I are supposed to eat at Chili's tonight, and I'm looking forward to that because I don't get to eat out very much.

I also lost another pound (34 in all)!

Musical Ending

Here's Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash's cover of Help Me Make It Through the Night. I like theirs the best because of the passion shown between the two of them when they sang this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9lIfWSqTE


Bye for Now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827297-Rainbows-of-Photos-to-Help-Me-Through-the-Night