*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828465-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#828465 added September 18, 2014 at 3:58pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
Getting in here a little earlier today, and kind of back on track. Normally I would be back working today, but I worked Tuesday and got today off instead. This wouldn't have been so bad if Rhonda also had today off, but she was off Tuesday and we had kind of planned our time off. So, our plans changed, things did not get done, and our one day off together this week passed by way to quickly.

Today is also passing by way to fast, but I can't say I'm disappointed. It's been a good day, I had a nice morning with Rhonda, then after she left for work I did a bit of work on Hannah's leash, worked on some housework, and made a big kettle of bean and ham soup. I also sent a clothing order, and looked at a few things online before logging in here to write this.

After I finish, I am going to enjoy a bowl of soup, a small one, then go out and work on the GMC for a bit. Nothing to indepth, I just need to adjust one headlight up a little and check the fluids. I also want to work with Hannah outside for a while, since she and I are now in training.

Her training has been going well, she learns so very quickly, and she is so eager to please. I am also learning more of how she communicates her desires and needs, and hopefully we can continue working like this for some time. I would also like to add some tricks in to our routine once we have all the behavior issues worked out, as well as some basic walking lessons. I don't see any problems with any of this right now, but things can and do change very quickly, sometimes.

I'm also hoping to get back in here a little later, and maybe adding a new poem I wrote. It's not very long, and shouldn't take too much to get it edited and added to my portfolio. Soon, I want to start looking over some of my items and doing some editing throughout my port, as well. I'm also thinking about NaNoWriMo again, but this year I will not be writing a novel. Instead, I want to take the time to edit the novel I wrote last year.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828465-Thursday