*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828710-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#828710 added September 21, 2014 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Things did not go quite like I had intended, but I still made it in and have my journal entry going. I had a shorter day at work, and was done at noon, home by one this afternoon, and had intended to spend some time in here this afternoon. Instead, I'm just getting in here now.

Even so, I had a pretty good afternoon, and I did get some things done. For one, I went through the bills and have everything paid up for the month except for a few little things that come out automatically, and one big expense for insurance, that will also come out when due.

After I got home I heated up some leftover homemade bean and ham soup, and made a sandwich to go with it, then set about getting the bills caught up. It's been so hectic and messed up for the last month and a half that quite a few of them needed to get caught up. It does feel good to have them all current again, and it will make it easier now that my hours are cut back some.

After the bills were taken care of, I logged into MFP and Facebook, but found myself dozing off while reading and catching up with everyone. So, I decided a short nap would be a good idea, especially since I knew I would be up kind of late tonight, and I have to be back up at three in the morning now that I have lost one of my days off. Also, even though I had more time to sleep last night, I still did not sleep well, and I was pretty tired all day.

I set the alarm for an hour and ended up closer to an hour and a half before I got up. By then, it was time to get dinner going so we could eat when Rhonda got home from work. She got home around six, and we ate around seven. Then it was time to relax for a little while and enjoy a little Netflix. After our show ended, Rhonda took the dogs out for the evening, and I logged in here to get this done.

Now, I have an early day again, but it's a shorter day and then a couple of days off. Oh, I almost forgot, I was digging through and cleaning up some old notes in Evernote and came upon a couple of poems I had started and filed in there so I could work on them. I'm hoping to get enough time to work on them, or at the least, to add them to my portfolio. I also have another poem I want to add that I just wrote a few days back.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828710-Sunday