*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828799-Grammar-Time-Delays--Television-Shows-That-Interest-Me
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#828799 added September 22, 2014 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
Grammar, Time Delays & Television Shows That Interest Me
Today's blogs....

30 Day Blogging Challenge


Wildcard Monday: Is there a particular rule of grammar that irks you when you see it has been broken?

Paragraphs. I read a piece, written by a younger writer, her story was descent, but I found it difficult to read because she did not give a new paragraph each time a different character spoke. It was all jumbled together. I suggested she divvy it up and then she could add in more details and draw out the story.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City โ€“ Day 203


Prompt: "You may delay, but time will not" or "Delay is preferable to error." Now write or write later.

I decided to hold off on this
put it off, procrastinate
Until such a time that I could return.

Now my house has cleaned bathrooms
And a chunk of my share room
Has a bit of clutter, decluttered.

I have enjoyed some music
And danced around a bit.

But now the clock sits into evening
slips closer to end of day
Deadlines rear their heads
And I face the page
And all that needs to be done
plays at my mind
I dip sweet ink upon the page
And words craft themselves
Into images that dance with ideas.
Fresh and alive, thanks to the time away.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality


5. What is your favourite television show or movie to watch? What is it about the show that speaks to you?

Right now I am interested in Outlander. It is a series based on the books by Diana Gabaldon. I love the charaters and the story is fabulous. A English woman goes back in time to the wilds of the Scottish Highlands - 3 years before the battle of Colloden. A battle that wipes out the clans. I am enjoying seeing the story come to life on the screen. They are doing a great job of it.

Tonight I saw the premiere of Gotham. It was worth the hour of viewing. I think it is going to be a good show. I am watching the premiere of The Voice - the blind auditions. I love it when the celebrities haggle over the competitors. Blake Shelton just said "Don't Speak" to Gwen Stephani "(which is one of her songs). Love the hilarity. There are two new celebrities - I think it is neat to see them in this kind of venue.
I followed that with the first hour of Forever. The second hour is tomorrow night. It was really very good. This new fall season is looking good... that is not so good for my writing time. We shall see....

© Copyright 2014 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828799-Grammar-Time-Delays--Television-Shows-That-Interest-Me