*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
13
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828899-Tweetables-are-back-part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(117)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1149750
10k views, 2x BestPoetryCollection. A nothing from nowhere cast words to a world wide wind
#828899 added September 23, 2014 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Tweetables are back part 3
They're a little version of you and when they land in your hands you suddenly know what you must do and commit the rest of your life to make sure...tearing up now. #children

My whole life speeding to the stop sign or intersection to idle, getting the most out of the drive. hurry up and slow down

I am all for the rights of the common man. I do not care about the rights of the wealthy, but when their rights are violated what chance do I have?

The origins of rap is credible... Expression can be bought, trademarked and permeate our culture like any other godless thing.

@glaedrfly: Sorry I don't respond to your #nicknames for me at #work . You see, I reserve the sobriquets for my #pets and #children .

Anyone who makes a movie with the woman chasing after the man is a misogynistic pig. Am I right? Any actress cast in that role would be Julia Roberts.

Either serve a purpose in this life or suck at the teat of whatever will feed you. You must choose or do nothing.

Don't feel sorry for me. Don't pity me. Just pick me up.

I'm a hollow shell of a human being because I did not fill this container that aimlessly roams through life.

It helps to know what you want in life and to go after it. It doesn't help to be told not to follow certain dreams, to go through life halfhearted.

Don't know if I am freaked or geeked that you are subliminally tickling the binary codes of my Twitter posts. Huh?

Swimwear < underwear = less modesty

Time to do this thing: gonna go in like a bullet and come out like shrapnel. #work

The buzzing feedback in my ears is now louder than the sweet harmony of crickets.

For Michele Beadle: If VW wants you to endorse the Beetle ala J Lo with Fiat 500. Do you do it? Dance on the tiny car.

I feign innocence, numb my eyes with regret that we must all learn the truth to survive this life. We are all #alone together.

Nearly every scene, every iota of dialogue in every movie has never happened. The odds of occurrence increases greatly after each film's debut.

You can be asked to believe for just so long before you grow weary and ask, 'where are your miracles?'

Science through the ages has made many wise men and fewer Christians.

If you don't look for answers, miracles might happen. Chance favors prepared?

Slavery has been back and under our noses all this time? Just learning from my child about #TheSims Hmm.

My muse went to Las Vegas where the grass is apparently greener.

I'm at most peace with a purpose.

My body can't keep up with what my mind thinks it can do.

Overheard a group of men at the airport talking about another guy's style. Really? We've come a long way. But hey, I prefer to talk about what women are wearing.

You're greatest gift is to die, so they can live. Give up you dreams, sacrifice.

They should have 'make a wish' for the middle aged. We'd appreciate it way more and we don't have to go to our grave wondering what could have been.

Thought is linear, to have forethought throws us off the track. Be in the moment. Let life happen. Don't think so much...

Bordering on lunacy, delusional or hopeless dreamer with low aspirations. Very low.

To the Enterprise MT yearning to manage a branch, your position does not indicate you are smarter than me in your first job after completing college. You'll figure it out later, when you were selling cell phones out of the kiosk at some mall.

It's been my experience that if you do not treat others with respect you will not receive respect due unto you.

The world is sometimes a punitive, dysfunctional existence where frustrated people would rather lash out than try to break the cycle.

It's okay to be upset, get emotional about something in reaction. You're too sensitive if you don't get over it, move on.

Spread myself too thin, taking away from the essence of life to suck at the nectar, enjoy what I love.

Don't need money. Need to live within means and get a fuller appreciation of life before it's gone.

The worst thing to lose in your life is love. If you learn to live without it, you're not living.

I don't take criticism very well, especially when I feel I am working to my fullest abilities -- the job I was taught to perform.

Sarcasm. It's good that you're not up at night wondering, "could have done something different?" don't want to rack those itty-bitty brains.

That unintelligent sound you hear emanating from my face is my voice.

When she's heard your shtick… Can I just pack up, move on?

We work hard so you can get all the glory. Shine on, star player.

What would hurt: is if no one came back from my past to rip me a new one. Care to hate me, at least.

Fire the coffee. It only works part of the time ...

© Copyright 2014 Brian K Cognitive Dissonance (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brian K Cognitive Dissonance has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828899-Tweetables-are-back-part-3