*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830799-Normal-Service-Resumes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#830799 added October 11, 2014 at 12:45pm
Restrictions: None
Normal Service Resumes
I am getting on with sorting photos honestly.

It's just that on Tuesday my old writing class mates kept pestering me to join them at another new class they all started while I was away, so I had to oblige.

I am unpacking and putting things away honestly.

It's just that there are a lot of television programmes to catch up with and it’s no good watching present ones without knowing what happened previously.

I am managing to go out shopping for basic items honestly.

It's just that I managed to pick up a trackable item while geocaching in America and I need to find a suitable one here to transfer it to.

I am sorting out laundry and getting washing and ironing done honestly.

It's just that it was Angel’s burpday while we were away and she wanted to wait until we got home before visiting Alton Towers for a day out.

I am catching up with blogs and stuffage on WDC honestly.

It’s just that I haven’t seen my sister in ages and she’s invited me to stay with her until next Wednesday.

I think I might need a holiday before too long.

© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830799-Normal-Service-Resumes