*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832767-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#832767 added October 30, 2014 at 9:12pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
So, another entry. That's good, considering it's late, and I feel like rad-kill. Seriously, I feel that miserable. I don't know what or why, I just know I don't want to feel like this anymore.

If it was the same as the last few months, sick and allergies, it wouldn't be so bad. I had started to get used to the stuffiness and other allergic symptoms, even if not the infection. But, I seem to be breathing better, the fevers have stopped, and I believe I'm on my way to a nice recovery. Slow moving as it is, I don't mind at all. After two months of suffering with the allergies and infection, a few days to a week to get over things is minor.

And, I have been finding myself feeling better with each new day. It was difficult to know for sure when I was taking the full medication regime, but as I tapered off the steroids, I found myself feeling much better. Granted, many of the allergy symptoms began to return, but they were not as sever, and with the infection clearing up, I was feeling pretty good.

I was feeling pretty good this morning, also. Not a lot of sleep last night, but only because I had slept in too late, and had also been sleeping a lot over the last few days. I was up on time, and didn't suffer from the extreme tiredness of the last few months, and was looking at having a nice day.

It was cold today, but it started out nice and the forecast was for a nice, but cool day. It ended up colder, cloudy, and very windy, but I was done work by the time it turned cold and windy. I was having a pretty good morning up until it was time to take my antibiotic. Whether it was the medication or not, I do not know, but after taking it, I began to get cramps in my feet, my legs, my sides, my abdomen, and places one should not get cramps. Along with the cramps, I had severe abdominal pains, side pains, and even pain in my chest.

Not heart attack type pain, but sharp pain in the sides of my ribs and more external/muscular. I still am not feeling very well, and I don't understand what caused the pain and cramps, but they did let up some as the day progressed. I took medications again at noon, and there was no increase in the misery, so I would like to rule out a reaction to the medication. I don't understand it, and if it goes away overnight, I wouldn't mind at all.

If it does not, then I will have to do more assessments to the cause, and possibly contact my health care professional.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832767-Thursday