*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832993-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#832993 added November 2, 2014 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
Saturday
The first day of November, and the first day of NaNoWriMo. I'm not participating this year, since I am having enough difficulty just getting in here to write my journal entry every day. I was considering a different project for this NaNo season, and that was editing the novel I wrote last year. I also gave some thought to writing in 750 Words for the month, but instead of 750, doing the minimum for NaNo, so I would in fact have a novel size journal by the end of the month.

But, I'm still undecided on the first, and may try and do the editing. I will not do the second, since I would have to be in 750 Words writing this, and make the count for the day. It's something I could enjoy, if things were going differently. But with things as they are, I'm barely getting in here to write daily, and will be doing great just to not miss a day this month.

It's not just time, it's a little of this and a lot of that. For instance, I haven't been sleeping well again, and the lack of night sleep has left me so tired, I can't function well by afternoon. I make it through work, then just run out of steam. This afternoon I had good intention of getting some work done, but ended up napping away the entire afternoon. And I'm still tired.

I suppose the allergies are a big part of it, along with not sleeping well at night. Hopefully I can get that worked out, and the allergies should be letting up soon. Also, I took my last antibiotic this evening. I know they have had me feeling kind of messed up, and if the infection is gone, I should be doing all right now.

So, no real determined plan for the month, just one goal in sight. Get in here and write, read, and review.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832993-Saturday