*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833097-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#833097 added November 2, 2014 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Time to get this done, and then it's off to bed. It's not quite as late tonight, as far as needing to get to bed. It's still later than I would have liked, but that is just how it's been going.

Even so, I continue to work at making more use of the time I have, and hopefully I will soon be spending more of that time doing the things I enjoy. I'm feeling pretty good, but still having some issues with the allergies, but they should also get better soon. It's getting pretty late in the year for allergies.

The doctor told me that allergies are horrid this year, and even people who normally don't suffer from them are having a difficult time. It's been just wet enough and humid enough all summer to have a lot of molds and fungi on everything, especially in the corn and soybeans. Let's face it, we had mushrooms and toadstools growing in the middle of the back yard, which gets sun for about half the day. That should indicate how damp it was, and how severe the molds and fungi problems are. Also, consider that there are slews all over this area, again because of the wetness.

We also live right next door to a grain elevator. So, we get all the crap coming off the dryers and the blowers, too. With the wind blowing again today, it looked like the place was on fire as I drove past. I could barely make out the semi parked by the chute, getting loaded with grain. The dust was so bad that it made it difficult to see when I crossed the railroad tracks. Even just a few minutes ago, when I took the dogs out, it looks like fog over there.

So, allergies will continue until the pollen counts go down, but even then, it's going to take a while for the dust to settle. I have a hunch it will be bad until we get snow. Of course, we could start seeing snow anytime, but then again, it could be another month or better before we see enough to do any good.

No matter what, however, I'm doing what I can to keep things working out, and hope to have more time here soon.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833097-Sunday