*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835759-THE-IMPOSSIBLE-TANGLE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#835759 added December 9, 2014 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
THE IMPOSSIBLE TANGLE
Prompt: How do you think a hostage negotiator would
go about talking to the hostage takers?


The prompt about a hostage negotiator is really a prompt for a short story or flash story. I can't blog unless I've been there and done that. Fortunately I haven't.

We have so much real world negotiations and devastated families dealing with the beheading videos and executions of hostages with the situation in Iraq and Syria. It is too intense to consider speculation about what a negotiator might say. Especially with the possibility of the Torture Report being released today.

For me, the reality and the illusions crash together into an impossible tangle. There is too much in the news today to calmly write.


I return to my science fiction...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.


© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835759-THE-IMPOSSIBLE-TANGLE