*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835915-Day-72-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#835915 added December 12, 2014 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
Day 72 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Istijlal (Majesty), 19 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Thursday, December 11, 2014
Day 72 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."
Brian Tracy

*Coffeeb* This morning I am grateful that this is Thankful Thursday and I have a chance to find at least ten more things to be thankful for then I normally list in my daily gratitude list for my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge.

*Coffeeg* This morning I am grateful that I discovered a new word and it is dentapathophobia. Dentapathophobia is derived from the words denta (teeth), patho (disease), and phobia (fear). I am not yet certain how I will use this word in my writing, but I am sure I will find away.

*Coffeeo* This morning I am grateful that I found the letter that told me how much in SNAP food benefits I will get between November 2014 and October 2015.

*Coffeer* This morning I am grateful that I was able to read several paid e-mails and take four surveys I found on the Inbox Dollars website. I have $9.62 in that account today.

*Coffeey* This morning I am grateful for Folgers dark roast silk coffee because it tastes smooth and good.

"O Thou Whose tests are a healing medicine to such as are nigh unto Thee, Whose sword is the ardent desire of all them that love Thee, Whose dart is the dearest wish of those hearts that yearn after Thee, Whose decree is the sole hope of them that have recognized 221 Thy truth! I implore Thee, by Thy divine sweetness and by the splendors of the glory of Thy face, to send down upon us from Thy retreats on high that which will enable us to draw nigh unto Thee. Set, then, our feet firm, O my God, in Thy Cause, and enlighten our hearts with the effulgence of Thy knowledge, and illumine our breasts with the brightness of Thy names."
Baha'u'llah, Prayers and Meditations by Baha'u'llah, Pages 220-221

*Coffeebl* This morning I am grateful that I have 680 minutes left to use on my cellphone before December 21. I need 46 before I can get and 20 minutes free.

*Coffeey* This morning I am grateful that I was able to read several paid e-mails on the Send Earnings website. I have $17.03 in that account.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am grateful that I was able to post to both Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon   and Poet999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff  

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am grateful that my Bank of America checking account is no overdrawn.

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am grateful that Faye got back to me and will be sending the letter about the $100.00 she sends me each month.

“Whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighborhood of despair. Even when all doors remain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful!”
Elif Shafak, The Forty Rules of Love

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that I have 286,978 GPs in my Gift Points account.

*Coffeeb* This evening I am grateful that I completed two poems "A Krampus Christmas and "Cooking up Success that I could enter into writing.com contest this week.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am grateful that I completed the story "Christmas Magic and submitted it to a writing.com contest.

*Coffeep* This evening I am grateful for apple juice and ginger ale.

*Coffeer* This evening I am grateful for the evening prayer revealed by Baha'u'llah.



© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835915-Day-72-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge