*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835996-Day-73-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#835996 added December 13, 2014 at 8:47am
Restrictions: None
Day 73 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Istiqlal (Independence), 1 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Friday, December 12, 2014
Day 73 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."
Brian Tracy

*Coffee* This morning I am grateful that my Bank of America Checking account is not overdrawn.

*Coffeebl* This afternoon I am thankful that I got $20.00 extra when I went to the store on Wednesday because I needed to get some change when I went to the laundromat. I got $5.00 in change which was enough with the $6.00 in quarters I already had to dry the clothes. I have $15.00 in bills left in my purse, so I can do the laundry again next week.

*Coffeegr* This evening I am grateful that I have enough homemade soup and stew in the freezer to last me this weekend. I have too much work here to go to the store on Saturday or Sunday.

*Coffeep* This evening I am thankful that the temperature at 4:56 pm Pacific Standard Time was 50 degrees. That is a bit chilly but it is not so cold that I have to turn on the heat.

*Coffeet* This evening I am grateful that I was able to drive home from the laundromat this afternoon without encountering an accident or having an accident. The roads get slick when they get wet.

"Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not."
James Russell Lowell

*Coffeeb* This evening I am thankful that I have $10.28 in my Inbox Dollars account I need earn only $22.72 to request a check.

*Coffeeg* This evening I am grateful that I have $17.17 in my Send Earnings account I need earn only $15.83 to request a check.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am thankful for prescription pain medication. I took one table when I came home from the laundromat and it helped alleviate the arthritis pain in my joins enough so that it does not bother me. I am still stiff because of the arthritis, but the pain has receded.

“It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.”
Naomi Williams

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835996-Day-73-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge