*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836062-Romance
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#836062 added December 13, 2014 at 1:05am
Restrictions: None
Romance
It was one of those romantic Christmas get togethers. We went out to eat and went to see the lights at the Plaza, the place to go see lights in Kansas City.

The food was good and we had fun. I wondered what would happen if I decided not to pay the food bill and asked the manager. She was not overly enthused, maybe lacking in Christmas Spirit. The word Manager is manger with an "A" in the middle. I was really thinking about "A" for angel really I was. I thought I could get by with washing dishes. That was the myth that was passed on to us by mom and dad. My wife said I did not know how to wash dishes, so much for that idea.

Then we went to the plaza and looked at lights. I took my beloved "Sweetie" to a sweet shop. After all she drove me to the place. I would never drive in all that craziness. I can not count how many times the horns were honking. I will forever recall the sound of those horns and the horses with carriages without number. I will not tell you how much candy cost, twelve dollars for a pound of candy. I bet it is good stuff?????

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me??!!

Another romantic evening with my wife. She can hardly wait for our next date! I think a trip to the plaza will wait for another time and I will learn to wash dishes, so I can further engage the manager on how to best use resources. It might be better next time to save the discussion for when it is not so busy.

Bye for now!

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836062-Romance