*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836231-As-Good-as-It-Gifts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#836231 added December 15, 2014 at 2:13am
Restrictions: None
As Good as It Gifts
I write in response to an often quoted phrase,(as good as it gets). I enter into the heart of the Christmas holiday knowing that getting in any frame is never going to GET it.

I will have another holiday that I will spend with my wife Sharon. Other people of the clan will be celebrating Christmas in ways that work for them. At the end of it all we compare notes whether we do it intentionally or not.

The meaning of Christmas can change over time. The gift remains the same. In the mirrored face of an infant we are exposed to be gifts of God and nothing can change that reality. When celebrating with family take time to look in the mirror of their face and be reminded that no matter what other tales celebrate what is received giftwise. You are as good as it gifts. No gift compares to you. Their is no exchange that will ever take your place. You are given by God and that is GOOD enough for me!!!

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836231-As-Good-as-It-Gifts