*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836494-Gods-Mysterious-love
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#836494 added December 17, 2014 at 12:24pm
Restrictions: None
God's Mysterious love
Christmas is a time to consider the gift of a baby in sharing hope that we never had before. As it says in John 3:16 "For God so Loved the World.......

I am amazed at how God is at work way before any time we could have imagined.

I went through an emotional crisis shortly before my divorce. Divorce is an awful thing. I did every thing I could do to prevent it. It was not to be. Cindy's sister was there to drive me home from the hospital and gave me a place to stay when the divorce was racing to an ugly finish. Eileen made sure I had a place to be cared for, before we went our separate ways for about ten years.

Then miracle of all miracles. My wife Sharon of all people comes into the life of Eileen. Eileen is on the brink of being in a nursing home for the rest of her life. It has been awesome to see how God has used Sharon to give Eileen new hope and they were the furthest from even knowing each other only three or four months ago. Now they are the best of friends and Eileen's doctor is talking about Eileen going back home and getting her life back.

Who knows why? I sure don't. God is always confounding our wisdom and ways and sharing what love is really all about. "For God so loved the world...... "


© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836494-Gods-Mysterious-love