*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836431-Day-8-of-the-WDC-Soundtracker-12-Days-of-Christmas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836431 added December 16, 2014 at 6:58pm
Restrictions: None
Day 8 of the WDC Soundtracker: 12 Days of Christmas
** Image ID #2014891 Unavailable **

I had never heard this song until someone posted it on Facebook yesterday. After listening to it a couple of time, I decided I like it. This is the video that was posted on Facebook. I like the song because Dean Martin is singing it and because this is performance I had never seen before.


I decided last night after listening to the video that I would post it today. I am glad I decide on this song last night because it's been long day and I have a great deal of writing and other stuff to catch up because I spent most of the day out of the house. I was in the car all the time, I enjoyed the ride and driving across Las Vegas. It's been a long time since I got out and just drove. I was taking a neighbor to a pawn shop and then to a food pantry. I was able to get food myself, so my day was productive. I am also in a better mood then when I just remain in the house all the time.

Right now I'm making some semi-homemade chicken soup. I used some leftover homemade pasta soup, added some canned vegetables, and put two chicken breast in it to cook. I think I will add some hot sauce or some other kind of spices and eat little of the soup for supper. I have to go to the library to print something off that I need to fax. This will be the third time I have faxed papers to this same company. I'm attempting to get a student loan straightened out.

Wishful Thinking

I wish I lived in a marshmallow world
where everything was soft
and easy to deal with.


© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836431-Day-8-of-the-WDC-Soundtracker-12-Days-of-Christmas