*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836473
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
#836473 added December 17, 2014 at 1:04am
Restrictions: None
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer By: Burl Ives
Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer by: Burl Ives

I love Rudolph. I felt sorry for him when I was a kid. What gave those mean reindeer the right to pick on him? I love when his movie came out 50 years ago and told his story. I won't miss it. I watch it every year.

Burl Ives sings about Rudolph the best. Rudolph couldn't play any reindeer games. One foggy Christmas Eve but it was snow in the movie, Santa needed Rudolph's nose to help cut through the snow. I wish I had Rudolph and his sleigh to take me to work when it is snowing. The song is heart touching and Rudolph is a hero. To a child, this song means a lot. I know Gene Autry sings this song but it should be sung by Burl, not a cowboy unless it is George Strait. That I would accept. I love listening to Rudolph's song. He had a red nose for a reason. We learned the names of Santa's reindeer from the song.

I love all the music from Rudolph. The toys get a happy ending and Santa was being a jerk at first but in the end, he is the Santa we all know and love. We have Hemie and Ucon Cornelius and his dogs. You have to love the snowman and Mrs. Claus. Happy 50th Anniversary, Rudolph. I have my own stuffed Rudolph and I push his paw and his nose lights up. I have a Rudolph Stocking, mug and other items. I look forward to Burl Ives singing "Rudolph." Chuck Berry's Rudolph song is awful. So, long live the cute, hour movie and the music from the show. May Rudolph have a 100th Anniversary!

** Image ID #2022107 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836473