*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836577-Day-79-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836577 added December 18, 2014 at 9:51pm
Restrictions: None
Day 79 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Istijlal (Majesty), 6 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Thursday, December 18, 2014
Day 79 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

*Coffee* Inspiration: "Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity...it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." Melody Beattie

*Coffeet* This morning I am grateful that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn.

*Coffeeb* This morning I am grateful that I had some soup left over from yesterday that I can warm up and eat today. I like to eat hot soup on chilly autumn days because it warms me up.

*Coffeeg* This morning I am grateful that I brought home some potato salad from the dinner yesterday because I can have a spoon full for my supper tonight or as a snack this afternoon. I cannot eat more then a spoon full a day or every other day because of the potassium count in the potatoes.

*Coffeeo* This morning I am grateful that I brought home some pasta salad from the dinner yesterday because I can either eat a spoon full for a snack or freeze it to put in soup later in the month or sometime early next year.

*Coffeer* This morning I am grateful that I brought home some chicken from the dinner yesterday because now I can put it in the soup I will make either Friday or Saturday. I think I will freeze some of the chicken to put in the soup I will make for New Year's Day. I am going to begin a new New Year's tradition by making soup out of leftovers on New Year's Day.

*Coffeey* Inspiration: Praise be to God, the hosts of the Supreme Concourse secure the victory and the power of the Kingdom is ready to assist and to support. Should ye at every instant unloosen the tongue in thanksgiving and gratitude, ye would not be able to discharge yourselves of the obligation of gratitude for these bestowals. `Abdu'l-Baha, Selections From the Writings of `Abdu'l-Baha, Page 105

*Coffeebl* This morning I am grateful that I was able to make an appointment with the kidney doctor on Tuesday, January 6, at 2:00 pm. I have to get a blood test one week before I go in, which would be on Tuesday, December 30. Since the office opens at 8:00 am I can go in early to get the blood for the test drawn.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am thankful that I still have an internet connection so that I can contact my family on Facebook and can log into writing.com.

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am thankful that I have enough food and snacks in the house to last me the weekend because that means I do not have to go to the grocery store until Monday.

*Coffeeg* This afternoon I am thankful that I still have electricity to power my computer and other electrically equipment.

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am thankful that I have access to my cellphone charger so that I can charge my cellphone batter.

*Coffeer* Prayer: IS there any Remover of difficulties save God? Say: Praised be God! He is God! All are His servants and all abide by His bidding! The Bab, Selections From the Writings of the Bab, Page 217

*Coffeey* This afternoon I am thankful that I have 680 minutes left to use on my phone before December 21 when I get the 250 free minutes for the next 30-day cycle..

*Coffeebl* This afternoon I am grateful that I have 7,005 points in my National Consumer Panel account.

*Coffeegr* This afternoon I am thankful that I have 160 points in my survey account. I need 940 points before I can request another $10.00 sent to my PayPal account.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am grateful that I have $10.58 in my Inbox Dollars account. I need only $22.42 before I can request another check.

*Coffeet* This afternoon I am thankful that I have $17.43 in my Send Earnings account. I need only $15.57 before I can request another check.

*Coffeeb* Inspiration: "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." G.K. Chesterton

*Coffeeg* This afternoon I am thankful that I don't have a flat tire on my car.

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am thankful that I found out how to edit a Facebook post.

*Coffeer* This afternoon I am grateful that my niece Kendra called me because now I have her phone number.

*Coffeey* This afternoon I am grateful that I found out how to edit a phone number in my cellphone memory.

*Coffee* This afternoon I am thankful that Faye will be taken care of in Sunrise hospital. I have to drive her truck into Las Vegas from Boulder City tomorrow.

*Coffeebl* Inspiration: “Faith don't come in a bushel basket, Missy. It come one step at a time. Decide to trust Him for one little thing today, and before you know it, you find out He's so trustworthy you be putting your whole life in His hands.” Lynn Austin, Candle in the Darkness


© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836577-Day-79-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge