*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836578-Day-10-of-WDC-Soundtrackers-12-Days-of-Christmas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836578 added December 18, 2014 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
Day 10 of WDC Soundtrackers: 12 Days of Christmas
** Image ID #2014891 Unavailable **

Unfortunately Christmas Time is Here Again, the closer to my birthday and Christmas it gets the worse December gets. It is seven days until Christmas and my sister is in Boulder City hospital with an infection in her foot. The doctor's don't know if they can cure the infection and I'm not sure they even know what kind of infection it is. They they it is the results of an interaction between two medications, which is all I know. I'm on the verge of tears because I can't get there safely and I won't do her any good if I get half way there and a tire goes flat. Her cell phone is about out of battery power and she doesn't have her phone charger with her; this is a good reason for me to put my phone charger in my purse when I leave the house. It's also a good reason for me to get a phone charger that works off the cigarette lighter in my car. I'm posting the Beatles Christmas Time is Here Again, even though it will be a miracle if I have a Happy Birthday or a Happy Christmas this year.


The good thing about this Christmas season is that I have gotten cards from several writing.com friends and a box of pancake mix from one. I still have to post who I've received the cards from in "The Snail Mail Forum, which I will do before the weekend is over. I have several things to catchup because I have had to run around all over town for the past three days. I finally got everything faxed, but then last night decided that it will be a miracle if they credit agency accepts it so that I can begin paying something on my student loan, but since I probably will not hear anything from them this week (I hope) I'll worry about that next week. The one good thing about all the running around is that I won't have to worry about food or snacks this weekend because I have enough to last me the rest of the year.

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836578-Day-10-of-WDC-Soundtrackers-12-Days-of-Christmas