*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836624-Day-80-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836624 added December 19, 2014 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Day 80 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Istiqlal (Independence), 7 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Friday, December 19, 2014
Day 80 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

*Coffee* Inspiration: "Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity...it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." Melody Beattie

*Coffeebl* This evening I am grateful that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn.

*Coffeep* This evening I am grateful that my phone charger works on my sister cellphone and I was able to charge it today.

*Coffeeb* This evening I am grateful that I was able to drive the Faye's truck into Las Vegas from Boulder City.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am grateful that I have enough coffee in the house to last me the rest of the weekend.

*Coffeer* This evening I am grateful that they accepted the everything I faxed and that I will be able to sign a contract to straighten out my Student loan next week.

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that I was able to walk from where I parked Faye's truck, into the hospital, to the elevator, and up to her room without too much difficulty.

*Coffeebl* This evening I am grateful that this is Friday and that I can start a new goals accomplishment week on Saturday morning.

*Coffeep* This evening I am grateful that there are only 12 days left in 2014 and I can begin to make 2015 a better year.

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836624-Day-80-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge