*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836874-Day-83-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836874 added December 22, 2014 at 8:13pm
Restrictions: None
Day 83 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Kamal (Perfection), 11 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Monday, December 22, 2014
Day 83 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

Accomplishment is an Obstacle Course

"I've always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you've got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish."
Chuck Norris

*Coffee* This morning I am grateful for the obstacles that are thrown in my path to the accomplishment of my goals. I have learned a lo about myself when I attempted to go through them or find a way around, over, or under them.

*Coffeebl* This morning I am grateful for the beautiful awardcon I received for my participation in WDC Soundtrackers: 12 Days of Christmas.

*Coffeegr* This morning I am grateful that I have 60 points in my Opinion Outpost account. I need 40 more points to request $10.00 be sent to my PayPal account.

*Coffeep* This morning I am grateful that I have 730 points in my Survey Spot account. I need 270 points to request $10.00 be sent to my PayPal account.

*Coffeet* This morning I am grateful that my Bank of America Checking account is not overdrawn.

Gratitude and Thankfulness Transform an Individual

“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.”
Sarah Ban Breathnach

*Coffeeb* This morning I am grateful that I was able to post and entry to Monday Morning Writing Thoughts  

*Coffeeg* This morning I am grateful that I had two precooked turkey sausages left so that I could fix them with my eggs for breakfast.

*Coffeeo* This morning I am grateful that I took the time to read Pope Francis: Merry Christmas, you power-hungry hypocrites   because Pope Francis used some terms that I want to explore in my poems and stories. Those terms are...
         *Info* "spiritual Alzheimer's"
         *Infob* "gossipy cliques"
         *Infobr* "catalog of illnesses"
         *Infog* "Yet like every body, like every human body, it is exposed to illnesses, malfunctioning, infirmity. They are illnesses and temptations that weaken our service to God." - Pope Francis.
         *Infoo* "existential schizophrenia"
         *Infop* "terrorism of gossip."
         *Infor* "wounds of the sins that each one of us carries are healed"

*Coffeer* This evening I am grateful for short afternoon naps and meditation time that re-energizes.

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that I have enough broth to make soup to eat for my lunch tomorrow.

Gratitude Transforms

"If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily."
Gerald Good


© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836874-Day-83-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge