*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836969-Day-84-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836969 added December 23, 2014 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
Day 84 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Fiḍal (Grace), 12 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Day 84 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

"I've always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you've got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish."
Chuck Norris

*Coffee* This afternoon I am grateful for the difficulties I am having meeting my minimum word count goal because it shows me that I need to take a little different approach to achieving the goal then I am currently taking.

*Coffeebl* This afternoon I am grateful that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn today.

*Coffeegr* This afternoon I am grateful that I was born on a planet that experiences winter and snow because without those two things I would not appreciate the warmth of summer.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am grateful that I was able to make an entry in Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon  .

*Coffeet* This afternoon I am grateful that I had some of the soup left over which I fixed for my supper. I put it in the refrigerator so that I can use it for soup starter with another batch of soup.

"Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts."
Henri Frederic Amiel

*Coffeeb* This evening I am grateful that I have a magnetic pillow to put at my back while I am working at the computer. The pillow makes my back feel better while I am setting in the wooden kitchen chair I use at the computer.

*Coffeeg* This evening I am grateful that I accomplished my review goal for Tuesday, December 23, 2014.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am grateful that I was able to make up the three reviews I did not do yesterday to accomplish my review goal for Monday, December 22, 2014

*Coffeer* This evening I am grateful that I have been able to drive my sisters truck while she has been in the hospital.

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that I finished all the coffee I made today so t hat I can begin tomorrow with a cup of freshly ground coffee from the whole beans I purchased.

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
Denis Waitley

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836969-Day-84-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge