*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836919-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#836919 added December 22, 2014 at 11:43pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
I enjoyed a day off today, but didn't get to do much of what I had hoped. Instead I did some rearranging, some cooking, and some last minute shopping. It was a very good day, and I'm happy with how it turned out, but it sure is difficult to try and get enough time for everything.

But, I have most of the week off, and don't have to be back to work until Friday, unless something happens. That should give me plenty of time to get some of the things I have had to put off, done. There are plenty others I won't get done, but at least I can spend some time with them, too.

As for today, it was a good day. I was doing some last minute shopping and seen that the store I was in had some Android smart phones from Tracfone on sale. I looked through them, since I've been wanting to update my phone, and seen they had some real good deals on them. I was especially surprised to see one on sale for $11.99.

I decided that I would get both Rhonda and me one, at that price. But, when I got to the check out, I was surprised to see that my purchase was over a hundred bucks. More than twice what I had been anticipating. I asked the casheer  and was informed that the phones were indeed on sale.

They were marked down to $39.99. I told her the sign listed them for $11.99 and she called back to electronics, and had this verified. I was just about to tell her I didn't want to purchase them at this time, but before I could, she said that they would honor the price, even though the phones were in the wrong place. I couldn't believe it!

So, I got a very good deal, and an example of the magic of Christmas.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836919-Monday