*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837149-The-Second-Day-of-Christmas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#837149 added December 26, 2014 at 8:52pm
Restrictions: None
The Second Day of Christmas
The number two is the only even prime number. Two appears frequently in religious contexts, with Noah being instructed to put two of every animal in his Ark, the Ten Commandments being inscribed on two stone tabflets, and two challahs (loafs of sacred bread) are placed on the table for each Shabbat meal in Judaism. It's considered a lucky number in Chinese culture, and Finnish residents typically light two candles for their Independence Day. Two is the lowest numbered television channel in the United States, Canada, Argentina, and Mexico, and... of course, Dr. Evil's right-hand man in the Austin Powers movie franchise is aptly named "Number Two." In recognition of the number two, send out two unexpected merit badges and/or awardicons and then write a blog entry about your experience sending a surprise gift to someone. NOTE: If you can't afford to spend 20,000 GPs on two gifts, please let me know and we'll work something out. *Smile*

On The Second Day of Christmas I sent a Welcome Merit badge to a newbie who joined on December 24, 2014. I chose this person because he joined on my birthday. After sending the merit badge I went to the new member's port, reviewed "Leftovers."   by history's bend , and fanned the author.

Merit Badge in Welcome
[Click For More Info]

Welcome to the writing.com community.
Prosperous Snow (Neva)

On The Second Day of Christmas I sent a Appreciation Merit badge to someone I am in a group with who is always encouraging. After sending the merit badge I fanned her because I hadn't yet fanned her, and then I reviewed "Sweet Harmony"   by Lyn's a sly fox .

Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

Thank you.
Neva


© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837149-The-Second-Day-of-Christmas