*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837197-Day-88-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#837197 added December 27, 2014 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
Day 88 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Jalal (Glory), 16 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Saturday, December 27, 2014
Day 88 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

The Purpose of God in Creating Humanity

"These words have streamed from the pen of this Wronged One in one of His Tablets: “The purpose of the one true God, exalted be His glory, hath been to bring forth the Mystic Gems out of the mine of man—they Who are the Dawning-Places of His Cause and the Repositories of the pearls of His knowledge; for, God Himself, glorified be He, is the Unseen, the One concealed and hidden from the eyes of men. Consider what the Merciful hath revealed in the Qur’án: No vision taketh in Him, but He taketh in all vision, and He is the Subtile, the All-Informed!”"
Bahá'u'lláh, Epistle to the Son of the Wolf, p. 13

*Coffee* This morning I am grateful that God created humanity to bring forth spiritual and mystical gems that are hidden within the spirit of each individual human being. I know that as I strive to overcame tests and difficulties that I will see these gems in my own life and in the lives of those that I love or encounter in my daily life.

*Coffeebl* This afternoon I am grateful that I uploaded the scanner to the National Consumer Panel website yesterday. Since I do not have to worry about doing that today I can deal with doing other stuff around the house.

*Coffeegr* This afternoon I am grateful that I found some things to give to Big Brothers and Big Sisters today. The truck picked up the box and left me a coupon for Savers.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am grateful that I decided to enter "Blog Harbor from The Talent Pond 12 Days of Christmas Blogging challenge because doing the blog exercises has gotten me out of my comfort zone and caused me to do some things I have been afraid to do for some time.

*Coffeet* This afternoon I am grateful that I was able to make an entry in Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon   today.

A Fresh Start on New Year's Day

"New Year's Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change."
Sarah Ban Breathnach

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am grateful for the lesson I learned about myself during 2014 because these lessons will help guide me through 2015.

*Coffeeg* This afternoon I am grateful for the merit badge I received for being a Shadows & Light judge.

Merit Badge in Judging
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for helping me judge Round 18 of the  [Link To Item #shadows] . I couldn't have done it without you!

*Coffeeo* This evening I am grateful that I accomplished my review goal for today.

*Coffeer* This evening I am grateful that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn.

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that I was able to complete a survey on mysurvey.com and brought the points in my account up to 360. I need only 740 more points to request a payment sent to my PayPal account.

Gratitude

"Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy."
Fred De Witt Van Amburgh


© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837197-Day-88-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge