*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837316-Day-90-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#837316 added December 29, 2014 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
Day 90 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Kamal (Perfection), 18 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Monday, December 29, 2014
Day 90 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

God Exalted above our Praise

..."Immeasurably exalted is God above our praise of His loved ones, and beyond their praise of Him!"
Bahá'u'lláh, Gems of Divine Mysteries (Javahiru'l-Asrar), Page 27

*Coffeeg* This morning I am thankful that I was able to exceed my minimum word count goal for Sunday, December 28, 2014. This is the second day in a row that I have exceeded the minimum word count goal.

Saturday Word Count Goal = 2,629
Sunday Word Count Goal = 2,159

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am thankful that I was accepted as a member of writing.com's "Fantasy and Science Fiction Society. I am looking forward to interacting with this group and receiving reviews on my science fiction and fantasy novels.

*Coffeer* This afternoon I am thankful that I was able to exceed my review goal for today.

*Coffeey* This afternoon I am thankful that I found a new way to fix the cans of applesauce I have. I make orange jello and put a can of applesauce in it instead of fruit cocktail.

*Coffee* This afternoon I am thankful that I have $11.25 in my Inbox Dollars account. I need only $21.75 to request a check.

*Coffeebl* This afternoon I am thankful that I have $17.83 in my Send Earning account. I need only $15.17 to request a check.

*Coffeegr* This afternoon I am thankful that I have 11,500 points in MyGov.com account. I need only 18,500 to request a gift card to Walgreen's.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am thankful that I have 840 points in my Survey Spot account. I need only 160 more points to request payment sent to my PayPal account.

*Coffeet* This afternoon I am thankful that I have 369,191 GPs in my writing.com Gift Points account. I need only 130,309 GPs to purchase another 3-month premium membership by March 31, 2015.

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am thankful that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn today.

*Coffeeg* This afternoon I am thankful that I was able to make an entry in Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon  .

*Coffeeo* This evening I am thankful that I put the envelop containing the order for my blood test in my purse. I have to go to the doctor's office tomorrow to have the blood drawn for the test.

*Coffeer* This evening I am thankful that I called Robin because I feel better now that I talked to someone. I need to call her or one of my other friends more often.

*Coffeey* This evening I am thankful that I could give the huge jar of pasta sauce I had in the cupboard to De because I know she will be able to use it.




© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837316-Day-90-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge