*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837379-Day-91-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#837379 added December 30, 2014 at 10:55pm
Restrictions: None
Day 91 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Fiḍal (Grace), 19 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Day 91 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

Thank God Everyday for Everything

"I'm blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me."
Lil Wayne

*Coffee* This morning I am thankful that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn.

*Coffeebl* This morning I am grateful that when I took the book back to the library to drop it in the book return that the library personnel were emptying the return bins and I did not have to get out of the car because I handed the book to one of the people emptying the bins.

*Coffeegr* This morning I am thankful that my doctor's office called me when I was sitting in Von's parking lot because I was able to make an appointment to see my doctor for a follow up of my blood test. The appointment is for Friday, January 9, 2015, at 10:45 am. I need to be in the office between 10:00 and 10:30 am in case I have to make out some paper work for the New Year.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am grateful that I had leftover soup to fix for lunch and that I was able to eat it all today.

*Coffeet* This afternoon I am thankful that I was able to make an entry in Poet999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff  .

The Sweetest Blessings

“Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks.”
Thomas Goodwin

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am grateful that I accomplished and exceeded my minimum word count goal for Monday, December 29, with 2,411 words.

*Coffeeg* This evening I am thankful that I received an updated store list from the National Consumer Panel in the mail today.

*Coffeeo* I am grateful that I have accomplished my review goal for today.

*Coffeer* I am thankful that I stopped at Von's today to purchase the pigs feet so that I can make soup with it on New Year's Day.

*Coffeey* I am grateful that I have several warm quilts to put over me tonight.

Today's Gifts

"Forget yesterday--it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow--you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift--today."
Steve Maraboli

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837379-Day-91-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge