*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839008-Is-it-fair
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#839008 added January 19, 2015 at 3:59pm
Restrictions: None
Is it fair?
I still do not know now this blog world works. I had an intimate and profound blog that was erased after I shut down the computer. It was all about trying to sort out what is fair.

In the eyes of my brother Craig his team (the Patriots) can not be a cheater. Yet in the world of sports, which is anything but Christian or even theological, winning seems to be so important. Who is the cheater? I wonder if the team that loses is ever called a cheater. I guess it doesn't matter for those folks.

I went to a minister meeting that gave me pause to think. It was a meeting that I was called to be a part of by my church. I loved the part of the meeting that alluded to acculturation in the persons of the Burmese in an English speaking church and spiritual formation by a church in conflict. I did not like looking at my ex with my grandkids on the other side of the table. After all I, I hardly see them at all. That is mostly because of many hours I work to pay bills. One of the grandkids was screaming and I felt the need to help. I was turned aside and the kids were quiet for the remainder of the two hours. Is God trying to tell me something?

I go to work and a coworker has back spasms and can not do his job. I am delegated to do a very unpleasant task that he can not perform because of his ailment. By the end of the shift I am exhausted and I wish him well. I really and truly meant it.

Most recently my wife has been helping my exes sister. Lately she has been having a rough time. I am glad for the caring concern of my wife for her. At the same time I wonder when we find to celebrate our anniversary which is only yesterday. I am learning God has a different eye for what is fair than I do. I pray that you are finding justice for yourself.

God Bless*Laugh*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839008-Is-it-fair