*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839041-Here-I-am-Lord
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#839041 added January 20, 2015 at 1:48am
Restrictions: None
Here I am Lord.
Here I am Lord.

I have been reading a mission textbook and it has been an encouragement and inspiration. I am learning that the call of God is to all Christians and "the missionary" is Jesus Christ. The main message is that missions takes place as persons come to know the suffering and glory of the triune God. I especially resonated about a section about being a witness. I like the idea of being a called out minister and yet I am discovering that I need to decide what that means in my present context. I like the idea of going back in the church and yet what if God has a better place for me to serve. In the midst of my ruminating, I recall what a Godly woman my mother was. She was the reason I decided to enter ministry. She was always bearing witness, reading the Word and praying for God's best in any given situation. She never complained about not being able to speak in church. To my knowledge she never did. She was more concerned about living out her call by being a mother to eight kids. Maybe there is something that is going on that I can not see, because I want something that is getting in the way of what God has for me.
I pray that I can catch it. After catching it I will look forward to opportunities to let go and see what God can do with the seed I plant.

Pray for me as I pray for you!!
*Wink*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839041-Here-I-am-Lord