*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839133-Exhausted
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#839133 added January 21, 2015 at 2:02am
Restrictions: None
Exhausted
I thought I had heard everything. The Patriots took the air out of some footballs. *Shock* What is next? Who can you trust? Certainly not, a football team.
It has been that kind of day for me. I woke up knowing that I had to work two jobs. I was determined to get a walk in so that I could stay in shape. I ended up taking the dog for a run rather than a walk.

I get to work and I do everything I can to keep myself from falling asleep. I finally wake up and woof down some food at Pizza Street, then race to work at Sprint. I had hoped to mail some materials to a church, but forget to get the address. On the way to getting gas my maintenance light went on. I got to work about twenty minutes before it started.

I was immediately asked to see a supervisor, because I was not writing my tickets right. There was a elevator drill and I was told by the Senior mobile to go back to my patrol because I did not need to be there, since he was there. I went back to my side of the campus and noticed my radio was turned down. At that point the supervisor called me to the briefing and let me know I was not to leave the drill unless she said so.

I found myself wound up like a top. I gave a break as usual to an officer. He was in the other room playing video games on his Smart phone after waiting for several minutes beyond the allotted break time. I raced to finish my patrols, getting angrier and angrier. I got my paperwork done and calmed myself down. I had trouble eating my lunch. I am glad work is over. Hopefully it will go better tomorrow.
*FacePalm*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839133-Exhausted