*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839216-Feeling-better
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#839216 added January 22, 2015 at 2:06am
Restrictions: None
Feeling better
Yesterday seemed like the end of the world. Today I feel more hopeful. I was able to talk to the senior mobile and he assured me over and over how much I was improving. He almost went so far as to say he was proud of me slapping high fives.

I am left figuring out what to do with distorted perceptions. My shift started with wondering who was bullying me and scowling at with of the supervisors who just said hi back to me.

By the end of the day I was back on a first name basis and happy that the day was ending.

I have trouble with process. I expect a lot out of myself which means I expect a lot out of other people. I hear people screaming at me all the time to get my act together. I have a situation at my caregiving job that a person is dealing with stress due to a staff meeting. When I enter into the fray, whose side am I on otherwise. Time to let go of my rant and go to bed.
God bless
*Smile*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839216-Feeling-better