*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840059-Time-with-Josh-and-Caleb
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#840059 added February 1, 2015 at 3:06pm
Restrictions: None
Time with Josh and Caleb
I had the privilege of visiting with my grandsons, Caleb and Josh. It was fun to be a part of their world for a day.

I arrived at their home in cold, snowy kind of weather. It has been a long time since we have seen any snow in Kansas City.

Both guys were eating dinner. Joshua had his famous dip for his meat. Caleb was equally eager to eat some green beans, fruit cocktail and chicken. Joshua was in between eating and wanting to play. He has a favorite helicopter that he likes to play with and some little wooden trucks with magnets on them. His major challenge is potty training. I watched as he pranced around the living room, wandering from one spot to another. At one point I got a big red ball to play with, Caleb joined. Eventually Joshua would go with his dad to another chapter of potty wars. The big excitement was painting. Joshua and grandpa painted for a while. Joshua was asked if he wanted to paint and he was all smiles as the paints and paper came his way. He dipped in the water and tried various colors. Red happened to be one of his favorites. He was looking at his helicopter as I painted circles of red.

While we painted it was time for Caleb's nap. Joshua makes it clear to anyone who will listen that naps are not his thing. He would much rather jump on the couch and give grandpa hugs as he goes out the door. I can hardly wait until I get to see him and Caleb again.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840059-Time-with-Josh-and-Caleb