*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840345-Super-Visor
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#840345 added February 4, 2015 at 1:53am
Restrictions: None
Super Visor
The news today was that my security company was looking for a new supervisor to join the staff. I found myself mulling it over most of the day and came to the conclusion I could not give up my passion to do caregiving. I have a lot of trouble with the security guard world.*Pthb* The language is not always kosher in Super Visor world and the abuse of power potential is always there. I do not feel caught by the culture of supervision even as I internally rail against it. There is power madness, the need to suck up to the right people and the need to fit in with the right people. I can see myself in a church setting. I can see myself as a caregiver and have supervised in that venue.

The spirit of God tells me to wait. I went to see Amanda and Gene today. They have been there for each other for almost a decade fighting the disease known as Alzheimer's. I have been getting my hands dirty and rolling up my sleeves. I am not afraid of blood and fecal matter. I do a lot of the heavy lifting and support that is needed. I love listening to Amanda share about her faith and how it impacts her desire to care for her husband as long as it takes. I am just a witness. I am glad for that role. I am the Supervisor I long to be. I see how God is at work and let others know about the hope that can keep people going when all seems lost. *Laugh*

I thank God for the Super Visor of seeing God at work and sharing it with anyone that will listen. And I guess I do that with reviews. I look forward to sharing how God is at work sharing words that can light up a world in darkness.*StarStruck*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840345-Super-Visor