*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841044-Motivation-Being-Human-Worst-Drivers--Crazy-For-You
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#841044 added February 10, 2015 at 7:06pm
Restrictions: None
Motivation, Being Human, Worst Drivers & Crazy For You
Today's blogs....

Welcome To My Reality - Week Sixty


1. How do you find motivation on difficult days?

I show up whether I want to or not. I write and give myself to a chance to meet up with my muse. Some days the motivation kicks is, some days it does not but I think it is important to give it a chance. Tell yourself... 'just write for 10 minutes and see what happens' or I log in to 750 words and tell myself I can stop when it reach the green 750 words mark. Having to keep up my daily streak helps as well. Today is 316 days... I really don't want to break that streak.

If a day is truly difficult, and it happens, I give myself a chance to relax and maybe even nap for a bit before jumping in to get some writing done..

I will admit I have cut and pasted to make sure I get the full 750 words done within the 24 hour period, but I do not do it very well... and I often go over the 750. This past Sunday had over 2000 words - I wrote until I got my blogs and Romantica assignment done.

Deadlines also help. The writing may suck but at least I made the deadline.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 343


Prompt: What does being human mean to you? What constitutes an example of being human?

Humans are not perfect. We are emotional beings. We have thoughts and feelings that give us our perceptions. These perceptions colour how we interact and face the world around us.

We also have the primative instinctual and physical aspects of ourselves. Some humans are more in tune to these aspects.

As humans, we make mistakes and many humans learn from those mistakes... not everyone does. We are overly emotional and can over or under react to situations. We can consider our options and problem solve.

Overall, I think it is great to be human.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 10


Prompt for February 10, 2015: You are being driven around by the worst driver ever.

Watch an episode of Canada's Worst Driver and you get a sense of this. I have been sitting there watching and have had my butt puckered at some of the idiocy these people create and do not even realize.

Here's an episode.... and there has been at least 10 seasons of this show. Even the first 6 minutes of this video is funny... and scary.


Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack of my Life - Day 10


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.
** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **

Crazy For You – Madonna


Another teenage love song for me. I mentioned it yesterday. I needed to include it here as it is part of my life's soundtrack. A song I listened to many times during my first relationship.

© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841044-Motivation-Being-Human-Worst-Drivers--Crazy-For-You